Critique is appreciated :)

I just wanted to post a quick reminder that I love feedback of any kind. Comments, filling out the survey on the sidebar, emailing me, whatever, I like to know that not only is my content being read, but that people can help me fix mistakes. I don't really make grammar mistakes, but if you see any, tell me (that stuff drives me insane), honestly, I'm more concerned with story and writing elements that need to be patched up and just generally improved, but spelling and grammar are important too. And this includes supports, so please, if you have something to say, I am absolutely and totally okay with taking it and absorbing it to improve the quality of this blog's content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Break Days

Weekly Unit Spotlight: Karti

Weekly Country Spotlight: Kestra